15 years ago
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Zumba
So far, today has been sickeningly Sound-of-Music-ish. I have taking a Zumba class at my gym, a kind of Latin dance. I really like the class, and usually go by myself. This week and last, there have been two intro, shorter, classes to introduce the main moves, and I figured it'd be helpful to go. My mother joined me on the first week. Perfectly fine. This week, my two brothers joined me and my mother. So, there we four are, filing into the gym as a group, and going to Zumba all together. Yikes! Then, afterwards, we all went shopping together. This actually meant my older brother and I shopping for necessities and my mother and younger brother picking out all the junk food they can think of. Ha, it's been quite a family-filled day, and surprisingly enough, not a dreadful one. I'm still kinda hoping though that I get my gym class back to myself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment