Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fluid Dynamics

Well, I was exited to get out of the house today, and I got to go to a great art reception! Saw a bunch of people from my high school that I adore, and haven't seen since I got out for the semester. Some of you might not know, as well, that I've bought two pieces of work from this amazing artist before, and today made me wish I had more! I guess maybe a steady job should come first...maybe. I also was very excited to have made loose plans to go check out some art in the city in the coming weeks! It was just really relaxing being around people besides my family, and I always enjoy the crowd that was there today. Congrats to the artist, if she's reading! Loved the show! This, more than anything in the past few months, has made me want to create something. I really gotta start just getting into something, like I did this past semester in my sculpure class, even if I have no idea what I'm starting...

Here's the link to the show, if anyone wants to go see it:
http://www.springfieldpubliclibrary.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=183&Itemid=1

It comes highly recommended!

No comments: