15 years ago
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
too many books I think
When I was working at the bakery, a friend of mine gave me a book about the first artworks done by like 300 artists. I thought it was a sweet gesture, since we always talk about art together, and was excited about the book. Well...five months later and I'm just realizing that my friend edited and put together this book! Duhh. He had mentioned his book several times to me, but I hadn't looked it up. I finally remembered to google it the other day, and sure enough, it's the book he gave me! I feel like an idiot, and feel like I should tell him about this mix-up. I must have seemed like an ass whenever he mentioned his book and I very excited responded "oh, I have to read that sometime..." Great powers of observation, I have, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, that totally sounds like something I'd do. Sometimes people don't correct you out of politeness, but you almost always end up realizing it and feel like a complete jackass afterward. Oh well...
Post a Comment