I joined Twitter about a month ago, despite much shame and embarrassment, because I decided I needed to have a social networking account (besides my blogs) that my parents and family members to now know about. (I'm not terribly close with the majority of my family...) So, I figured since my family is severely anti-Twitter, except my older brother who neither checks his online accounts nor cares what I put up, I would be safe from them there. Wrong. My mother happened to read the Time article on Twitter when we were at my grandparents house, because she hadn't brought anything else to read. I guess that's what did it. All I know is, I get an email saying my mother is following me on the damn site! So, like with all my other profiles and accounts, I have now censored what I say. I don't car how close I can be with my mom, I don't want her knowing all my thoughts.
Now, if these people start blogging, I might just resort to sending snail mail to all my friends with my thoughts! This is getting ridiculous!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment