Ok, I'm officially a nutcase. I"ve now decided to watch ER straight through. All 15 seasons. I go through TV shows with my family as much as we go through books, so I've seen a lot. After watching all of MASH, I Love Lucy, Scrubs, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, House (up until the ongoing season), Weeds, The L Word, Coupling, The Vicar of Dibley, Friends, Frasier, Six Feet Under, and being in the middle of Dick Van Dyke, I decided I needed something that will last a while.
I've also already read 4 books in this past 4 days. I love this. Having no job and no class seems to be treating me well, despite how freaked out I am that I have nothing to do...
Edit: and Dharma and Greg, Gilmore Girls, and 30 Rock
15 years ago
2 comments:
How I Met Your Mother! The Office! Ugly Betty! 30 Rock! Gilmore Girls!
I realize I have much girlier tastes that you do.
Ok, watching 30 Rock, seen all that. I LOVE Gilmore Girls, watched most of that, but not in order. I think I'm the only one in the universe who doesnt like the Office, it creeps me out. I tried to remember all thats I've watched, but clearly I forgot some...plus I didn't mention movies. You're my main rival on that front too...
Post a Comment