Saturday, October 31, 2009

Heart attack much??

Yesterday, out the blue as my younger brother and I are leaving the house, he turns to me and says "You really need to get a girlfriend."

Now, this might not be so stunning, but I never said anything to either of my brothers about liking girls. This means that either 1. he has been snooping around my blogs and the ones I read, or 2. my mother told him/ let him know somehow.

Either way, I was totally thrown off-guard and didn't have any sort of response. Obviously. I have to admit that I have been comfortable with my mother knowing for the past year, so to have other people finding out is a little unnerving. I didn't know whether to defend myself or be really happy that he totally didn't care. All he seems to be concerned about is that I stay in on Friday nights...

Anyways, I guess now that my family seems fine with this news, it's only me that's still uncomfortable...

No comments: