Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Admission

So, big admission, my anxiety has been getting the best of me for a while now, and has resulted in panic attacks, a lot of crying, and a pretty strong ambition to do absolutely none of my work.

So to attempt to counteract this without drugs, I sort of took a me day. I got a pedicure with my mom, reflexology and all. Then I went to my art history (which I'm ashamed to admit that not only am I in love with art history itself, but I'm slightly smitten with my professor...) and then finished out the day going to the gym to not work out. Instead I went in the hot tub, and the steam room (which is now my total favorite!). Then Mac an cheese for dinner.

Not quite ready for handling tomorrow, but definitely closer. Plus, today kicked ass!

No comments: