So, I know it's midterm week number 2 and all, but I seem to be taking this week as quite a fumble. And it's only monday. It has finally sunk in that my older brother will be moving out at the end on the month, and despite my complaining about him, I am handling this with less than my best appearances. We have, however, been having a blast playing RockBand on his wii, which he got for his birthday last weekend. It's going to be very odd not seeing my brother everyday, even though he'll be within biking distance of my sculpture studio...
I'm not sure if there's much redeeming to be done for this week, but there's a good chance by Friday morning I'll be back on track. I hope. I've just taken to hiding in my studio and producing massive amounts of artwork when I don't want to do anything else. I guess I could procrastinate doing worse things...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment