15 years ago
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Founder's Day Forecast
It's supposed to be Founders Day today in my town, and the bakery I work in is having a table there. Unfortunately, it seems to be raining outside...I wanted to work this weekend because Founders Day was fun last year, and my first real parade ( I'm generally sheltered from small-town USA traditions), and I thought this would be a great jump in helping out, and possibly getting a promotion that I think is in the making already. But if there's rain, it means there will be like 8 of us, with nothing to do, behind a small counter in the store. Shoot me now! I really hope Founders Day isn't rescheduled, because we can't participate on the rain date, and we'll have about 300 extra cupcakes, 80 extra brownies, 50 blondies, lots of cookies, fresh lemonade, and bags and boxes. Yikes! Just need the rain to hold off until about 4...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment