Sunday, May 3, 2009

films

Ahhhh, I saw another movie tonight, three times this week :), and every time I see a film, no matter what I think of it, I get this crazy need to go make it myself! I see everything shot by shot, I write a new script in my head, and I don't even know what I would do in film production, but I always feel like I'd be really fabulous and love doing something. I just remember when I was at Gov School a few summers ago, and how I totally fell in love with like every aspect of making films. I just don't really feel like I have a strong connection to it, or familiarity with the business of making films. I don't really know what it's like...

that's my thought for the night. Maybe one of these days I'll save enough to get a legit video camera. Maybe this is something to add to my summer list of crap to try and experiment with...

No comments: