Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas everyday

This year my family has further proved its craziness. We have all agreed that it is sort of silly to wait all year for an arbitrary date, Christmas, to give gifts to each other. It's a pretty strong tradition between my brothers, mother, and I that when we see something we think one of us might really enjoy, or reminds us of them, we get it and give it to them. So why wait months for someone to enjoy something?

This year we've decided that we will still reserve some presents for Christmas, but would all enjoy just as much (if not more, since you're recieving one present not fifteen...) if someone would give us a present whenever they feel appropriate.

Tonight I received my first Christmas present from my mom: really cute flannel sheets! I know I'm like a hundred, but I love new sheets! I can enjoy this so much more than the bags and bags on Christmas that are just overwhelming...

No comments: