skip to main | skip to sidebar

Artsier than Me

Expression is my existence, and I've been caught by the Art Bug. The Knowledge Bug. I need a place to vent my thoughts, ask my questions, explain my theories. I am an art student, plagued with insatiable curiosity about every aspect of life. Here are my ponderings...because no one is artsier than me.


Monday, April 6, 2009

Sums up my semester so far...


I seem to dig myself deeper and deeper. 4 weeks. 4weeks. 4 weeks. plus finals, but shhhhhh, I'm ignoring that...
Posted by Cat at 11:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who am I? Who are you?

  • Cat
  • Zynki

To the Outside World I Go!

  • Emme's Brain Matter
    15 years ago
  • Geek Porn Girl
    18 years ago
  • passive-aggressive (and just plain aggressive) notes
    10 years ago
  • Queers United
    15 years ago
  • Stuff White People Like
    15 years ago
  • The Doodlebook
    9 years ago
  • The Onion
    10 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (98)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • Mixed Reviews
      • Things I Learned From Living in the Styx:
      • I love College
      • Like Terry?
      • Spring and the Phoebe
      • Family Morning
      • Sums up my semester so far...
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
 

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments