I now love college, and it has really nothing to do with college, and more with the fact that I really have grown up a lot in a year. I often, especially in transition times, get quite paralyzing depression, and this year I fussed about it, and moped, and decided to join a gym. Fabulous idea! Every time I go I feel good, I make friends, I feel like I'm spoiling myself just by working out! My depression is nowhere to be found, which is probably also somewhat Spring being here. I just love it. I also have let myself just be ok with how everything is right now, and I've given up trying to figure out whether I want to stay at my school, or where I want to live, or what I want to study. I just give up, and I'll figure it out, I guess. I feel like an entirely different person. And with all these new decisions, I have been eating healthier, and been less grouchy and tired.
I love college. And I may have a shared studio with my best friend at school next semester! How much would that rock?!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment