I am at home right now, wishing my sewing machine was working so I can finish my homework for tomorrow. I got some done before it mysteriously stopped sewing despite both threads being threaded how I think is right. I was able to get this work done, though, because I could not make it to class this morning.
Last night I went shopping with my mother and younger brother, and, for no reason at all and very unlike me, took my car keys with me. Well, when we got back home there was a quite violent lightning storm with ridiculous rain going on, so we all rushed like hell to get the food into the house. In the confusion, I left my keys in my mother's car, and as she left 7:00 this morning and won't be home until 8:00 tonight, I was left with no means to get to class. Thankfully my older brother can get me to my later class, and my father can me from there to my babysitting job an hour away from school...I may still be out of luck on a ride home, though...ahhhhhhhhh.
All this has not exactly motivated me to get my work done. I really wish I could just blow off the rest of my day, say fuck it, and go read my book and go back to bed. Ah, thank goodness for fantastic day dreams...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment