

Yesterday I found a great little used and antique book shop in Cranbury. Loving the smell of old books, and small rooms, I naturally fell in love with the place, and I got to thinking that perhaps I will see if I could work there this summer. This place is tiny, and I'm not sure could afford a worker, but I would love it if they could!
Right now I'm working in a small bakery. Initially, I really liked this job! I had some issues with the job, but I now those have simply escalated. Also, my boss, the owner of the place, seems way too stressed out, like we might close soon anyway, and is more than beginning to impede on how any of us can do our job...soo, I am in the market for a new job in any case. I'm not even sure where I will be living this summer, so this job finding is rather tricky. But I will definitely keep in mind this bookstore when I wait for younger brother in Cranbury, when he has voice lessons! They really have a great little collection!
No comments:
Post a Comment