So, today sucked. Really no other way to put it. Some of it just happened, but I think I'm more upset with myself. I skipped my second class today because I couldn't handle the idea of beginning a new project, and having to create anything...I mean, that's lame. It's just a lame excuse. Everyone seems to be telling me I'm working too hard and I need to chill, but I am in a slippery situation in about 4 out of 5 of my classes. My stress is just making me sick to my stomach, which I know doesn't help anything. Still, I feel some pressure to do well, and I can't quite identify what is pushing me so hard...I'm trying to listen and give myself a break, but even my crazy EFT training isn't keeping up with me now. And after attempting, but failing to donate blood today for deficient iron, I realize that maybe this stress is influencing my diet. Not so good.
I can't wait for Spring Break...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment