Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's almost summer...

Finally got back from Denver. Good trip, but it felt like forever since I'd left. This school year was a bit insane and just confusing, but I can tell you that since my last class for the semester Thursday afternoon, I've read three books and am reading three right now, have actually opened my sketchbook for the first time since about 2008, and I feel like I'm interested in everything again. Makes me wonder again why the heck I'm in school...I'm sure in a week I'll remember, but until then I'm very excited to be learning about whatever I'm interested in, and not be committed to something I signed up for off of a course title in November.

...Well, except for finals! Wish me luck, done next Wednesday and then my phone should be ringing off the hook with all of your guys' calls! :)

have to remember to post photos of a new piece.and remember to actually take them first.

No comments: