Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love my mommy!

Kinda confused and totally thrilled! At dinner tonight with my mom and big brother, my mother made me a deal. I have my very long, long not so great history with dentists and while I take care of my teeth, I haven't visited a dentist since I got out of high school. I have secured a minor phobia of all medical professionals, so I also haven't checked about pain that I think is my wisdom teeth coming in. My mother made me the deal that if I start going to a dentist, next year she'll pay for me to get braces...again. I have been trying to save money for braces for about 3 1/2 years, with not much success, and I would be soooo excited and so thankful for anyone to just give them to me! I will research dentists starting Wednesday, when my finals get over. Hopefully get a real check-up before I leave for Europe in June...

And I thought Mother's Day was about giving my mother something! Good dinner and free braces= the best Mother's Day I've ever had! haha

No comments: