15 years ago
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Just call me the engine that could...
Just realized, after extensive organization, that I can easily graduate a semester early, and a year if I pushed myself. In fact, the way the credits fall, it would be kind of absurd to stay a whole other semester when I would even go over 17 credits each semester to graduate at the end of 2011. Also found out that, assuming general requirement credits and minor credits can overlap, I can minor in Anthropology as well as finish my Art History major and my Visual Arts major that I have now. This totally rocks more than I thought it would, and I'm not even including the possible 6 credits I could get this summer going to Paris! This means 1 semester's worth of tuition towards grad school and every little bit helps. Found the silver lining to my anxiety disorder and perfectionism :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment