This must sound crazy from a 20 year old, but I've seriously been itching to settle down. I still have my Jersey cabin fever and want to live abroad, but I'm getting to the point where I would just really like to find someone, get a place to live, find a permanent (or at least semi-permanent for now) job, and start my own family. Maybe it's just because my brother has started to do this, or I watch too much tv, haha. Either way, I'm quickly tiring of living like a college student, having little or no responsibility and just cruising through everything. Not interested in partying anymore, or picking up my life and moving to try new things. I want to move to somewhere I know I'll stay for a bit. Good thing we have an economy that's just so inviting for young people to start living on their own...or not.
But who knows, maybe I'll meet a really cute, really rich girl in Italy next Spring, or maybe even in Paris this summer (going is only a possibility), we'll get hitched, and I wont come home. Sounds like a plan, right? Anyone reading this had better visit me wherever I end up! :)
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment