Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Deja Vu

So, back-story: At Disney, you can color blank masks at each of the kids stations at the country pavilions in Epcot. Needless to say, I always make at least one. This trip, I was nearly finished with my mask, and I stopped in the Morocco pavilion for the silver Sharpie. While I was there the cast member working there said he really loved my mask, and could he buy it off of me. I ended up giving it to him, and tool a photo of me with the mask and him with the mask, and we exchanged emails. He wanted me to send the photo when I got home, and I haven't been able to get it off of my mother's camera to email it.

Today: I had a dream this morning that I was in Disney, talking to Ali, this cast member from Morocco. I apologized for not sending the picture, and said I would as soon as I could. When I checked my email later, I had an email from him.

Ok, that was kind of a long back-story for all that, but how weird! I guess we're really in sync with other!

No comments: