skip to main | skip to sidebar

Artsier than Me

Expression is my existence, and I've been caught by the Art Bug. The Knowledge Bug. I need a place to vent my thoughts, ask my questions, explain my theories. I am an art student, plagued with insatiable curiosity about every aspect of life. Here are my ponderings...because no one is artsier than me.


Saturday, July 4, 2009

:)

This was the best Fourth of July that I can remember...
Posted by Cat at 10:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who am I? Who are you?

  • Cat
  • Zynki

To the Outside World I Go!

  • Emme's Brain Matter
    15 years ago
  • Geek Porn Girl
    18 years ago
  • passive-aggressive (and just plain aggressive) notes
    10 years ago
  • Queers United
    15 years ago
  • Stuff White People Like
    15 years ago
  • The Doodlebook
    9 years ago
  • The Onion
    10 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (98)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • been thinking...
      • turnpike beauty
      • the Bouncer from Boston
      • 4 weeks until MY vacation...
      • :)
      • Titanic and little Wilhelm
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
 

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments