Thursday, July 1, 2010

Don't really have all that much to report besides what on http://aparisiansummer.blogspot.com/. I do have to admit that I'm kind of glad class will be over in two weeks, and I'll be free of my roomies. Still, three weeks went crazy fast, and I'm just starting to adjust to the fact that I'm living in Paris. Don't really ever want to move, but I do miss home. Mainly going to the movies, and just the convenience of having everything. I think if I knew French I wouldn't come home. I feel like I'm not even doing enough while I'm here, though I know that's probably crazy. I know I can't see EVERYTHING, but it doesn't mean I don't want to. This trip has done one thing for sure: made me realize I need to come back. Also, the idea of further degrees in art history seem more and more exciting. I want to know all the tiny details and the big picture that my profs know. I want to know how everything relates to everything else, and study cultures. I love talking to people who love art history, too! Oh, and a secret? After this class, I've decided to get up the guts to ask out my TA to coffee. :) Haven't asked anyone out in a long time, so I'm kinda nervous, but I really want to. Is it really so terrible that he may be like 10 years older than me? It could be less, but still it's at least like 6. Eek!

Whatever, those are my crazy thoughts for today. Kinda wish all my friends were here with me. It's too hard trying to retain everything I want to share for the day until the evening.

No comments: